Terms & Conditions
Events With Soul – EWS (ABN 27 655 170 795) provides event organisation and promotion services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as promoters or persons responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”). In providing these services, Events With Soul owns and operates eventswithsoul.com (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from the Seller, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
The Seller may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on the Seller’s website and at the Seller agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available on request.
Retreat Payment Policy
To reserve a spot on one of our retreats, a non-refundable booking fee of eight hundred Euros (800 € / 1,000 USD) is required.
After you’ve requested a place in one of our retreats and the booking details have been emailed to you, the deposit payment must be submitted within two (2) working days in order to secure your reservation. The full payment (due amount) must be paid no later than sixty (60) days prior to the retreat start date.
The retreat prices are charged per person and DO NOT include flights.
“Cancellation” is defined as not attending your scheduled retreat. “You” refers to the guest booking a Retreat. “We” refers to Events With Soul. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
Guest Cancellation Policy
Depending on when you cancel, cancellation fees may apply.
The booking fee referred to above is
If you cancel sixty (60) days or more before your retreat start date, you will be refunded the full retreat amount (minus your booking fee (800 € / 1,000 USD)
non refundablebooking fee) with no cancellation fee.
If you cancel in the period between thirty (30) and sixty (60) days before the retreat start date, there’s a 50% cancellation fee of the due amount.
If you cancel thirty (30) days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Due to our need to commit to accommodation and other arrangements in advance, exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early.
Events With Soul Retreats Cancellation Policy
Events With Soul always caters for the best of its guests and
Events With Soul is not responsible for the expenses you incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as other accommodation, airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
Events With Soul shall not be responsible for not fulfilling its contractual obligations to the extent that the failure to
Reservation of Rights
We hold the right to change the premises (villa – venue) that the retreat takes place due to any emergency circumstances into an equal quality premise.
We hold the right to replace the retreat leader in case of illness, sickness or any other emergency reasons. You will be notified promptly and there is no refund in this case.
Guests must have adequate travel insurance to cover the retreat activities. Please note, even if you have private health insurance in your country of residence, it is unlikely that this insurance will cover overseas trips such as the retreats offered by Events With Soul.
It is your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Events With Soul is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise.
Passports, Visas and Documents
It is the responsibility of each participant to obtain a valid passport, visa(s) and necessary certificates for any country to be visited in connection with a retreat.
General Waiver – Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that during a retreat you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the retreat hosts, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against Events With Soul arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a retreat.
You hereby agree to be responsible for your own welfare and accept any and all risks of delay, unanticipated events, inconvenience, illness, injury, emotional trauma or death.
You hereby certify that you are physically fit and have not been advised to not participate, by any means or in any manner, in any such activity arranged by the retreat hosts by a qualified medical professional. You hereby certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude your participation in any and all activities arranged by the retreat hosts.
You hereby waive, release and discharge from and against any and all liability from your participation in the trip and in any and all activities arranged by the retreat hosts, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of Events With Soul and/or its employees and/or its collaborators and/or its subcontractors, for your death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to you including your trip to and from activities arranged by the retreat hosts.
You agree that this release shall be legally binding upon you personally and all members of your family.
Photo / Video Release
You hereby grant to Events With Soul the right and permission to use photographic material & video in which you are featured and are taken during the course of the retreat. Events With Soul holds the right to
Disputes & Applicable Law
Events With Soul and Guests shall make every effort so that any difference, dispute or disagreement that may arise during the conclusion, interpretation and execution of the present Terms & Conditions, as well as claims related to them, is resolved out of court, with negotiations in a spirit of good faith within reasonable time after the date of the written expression of the disagreement by any of the parties.
If a difference is not resolved in this way, competent for its judicial resolution shall be the Courts of Australia exclusively, which shall decide on any trials regarding the execution and the Australian law shall apply.
By booking into a retreat you hereby certify that you have read and fully understood the present Terms & Conditions, and you are fully aware that there is a release of liability included, you accept all Terms & Conditions and you agree of your own free will to all Terms & Conditions and applicable policies above. If you do not agree to the aforementioned Terms & Conditions, you are not permitted to participate in any Events With Soul activity.
For any questions or queries, please email us at email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions Concerning Other Events
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The Seller will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated* by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Seller does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges passed on to you). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. The Seller won’t be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- In cases where physical tickets are needed, the Seller will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. The Seller may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. The Seller may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
Variations to events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following, unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from The Seller or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via
on-lineauction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, unless authorised by the Seller. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholdermay be refused admission. The Seller will take all reasonable steps to notify you of the Seller’s intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by the Seller at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While The Seller takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The Seller may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error the Seller will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact The Seller or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au.
* A significant relocation is a relocation to a venue more than 10km away from the original venue.
Last updated February 1, 2019